- crafted with honeycomb block
- wearing bee helmet and pressing P (togable) will highlight nearest bee in 15 block radius
- wearing full set will grand you ability to collect pollen by right clicking (at cost of durability) and permament jump boost and slow falling
- is a sword tool type
- has a 10% chance to give poison effect for short amount of time
- shoots stings
- stings have 50% chance to poison target
- used to craft blobs of honey
Blob of honey
- used to craft honey bottles, bee blade and bee blaster
- made out of stick and spider eye
- is ammo for bee blaster
Bees will still attack you
You can get pollen from any flower
All recipes will be in your recipe book, afterobtaining right item
What means Verified?
Compatibility: The mod should be compatible with the latest version of Minecraft and be clearly labeled with its supported versions.
Functionality: The mod should work as advertised and not cause any game-breaking bugs or crashes.
Security: The mod should not contain any malicious code or attempts to steal personal information.
Performance: The mod should not cause a significant decrease in the game's performance, such as by causing lag or reducing frame rates.
Originality: The mod should be original and not a copy of someone else's work.
Up-to-date: The mod should be regularly updated to fix bugs, improve performance, and maintain compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft.
Support: The mod should have an active developer who provides support and troubleshooting assistance to users.
License: The mod should be released under a clear and open source license that allows others to use, modify, and redistribute the code.
Documentation: The mod should come with clear and detailed documentation on how to install and use it.
How to Install
Download Forge & Java
Download Forge from the offical Site or here. If you dont have Java installed then install it now from here. After Downloading Forge you can run the file with Java.
Lounch Minecraft and select your Forge istallation as Version this will create a Folder called Mods.
Type Win+R and type %appdata% and open the .minecraft Folder. There will you find your Folder called Mods. Place all Mods you want to play in this Folder
You are now Ready. Re-start your Game and start Playing.