- WELCOME TO ARCHEON -
✨ - What is Archeon?:
Welcome to the dimension of the Archeon, adventurer! Explore ever more beautiful landscapes in the shade of the trees, deafeat bosses, discover a whole new world, new blocks, new mobs, new features, for a new adventure in this exciting first era of the Sullen Rifts universe! Archeon is an adventure mod developed by the Silent Winds team, it aims to add a new dimension to the game, with new biomes and things to discover, outside of the Overworld, the Nether and the End! The "Archeon: Rebirth of History" update is coming after "The Adventure Begins", adding a total retexture of the mod and a lot of new content! (See Images Page here)
Your main goal is to reach the Tower of Atmosphere, a gigantic structure made of a dark stone called Aketite. Collect the Power Key and defeat the Heart of Nature, the current boss of Archeon!
The dimension of Archeon can be opened via a Wand of Nature, and some Mysterious Stones, simply craftable with some andesite and prismarine crystals.
🧱 - What's New?:
- An entire new flora for the dimension itself,
- 1 Boss (at the moment), in its own dungeon,
- New decoration blocks,
- New stone types,
- Artifacts and gear to discover,
- New ores and stone types,
- Tree and wood types in their biomes,
- Mobs, and a Complete Official Soundtrack by
Rotch Gwylt, Tim Rurkowski and Aeramisu,
- and more!
As you can see, the page of the mod is not active at the moment. Then, what's happening? The reason is simple. The mod is definitively moving to the QuiltMC modloader, for a support for higher versions of the games, but also and mostly the capacities to add new mechanics, a better immersion and experience in the dimension, and more.
📜- FAQ and Social Media:
1. Can you use this mod in your modpack? Yes, sure, but please credit the Archeon mod in the description of the modpack's download page.
2. Will there be more content in the future? Absolutely!
3. Do we have social media? Yes, like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Discord:
💎 - Links:
CREATED BY THE SILENT WINDS TEAM
IN COLLABORATION WITH THE MMODDING TEAM
- Follow us on Twitter to see the development:
- Contribute to the project, support & more on our GitHub page:
- GitHub page for the upcoming Quilt port of Archeon:
- Follow Aethyus on Twitter:
- Follow FirstMegaGame4 on Twitter:
- Follow Aeramisu on SoundCloud:
- Follow Tim Rurkowski on Bandcamp:
- Follow Rotch Gwylt on YouTube:
- Follow Aerod on Twitter:
What means Verified?
Compatibility: The mod should be compatible with the latest version of Minecraft and be clearly labeled with its supported versions.
Functionality: The mod should work as advertised and not cause any game-breaking bugs or crashes.
Security: The mod should not contain any malicious code or attempts to steal personal information.
Performance: The mod should not cause a significant decrease in the game's performance, such as by causing lag or reducing frame rates.
Originality: The mod should be original and not a copy of someone else's work.
Up-to-date: The mod should be regularly updated to fix bugs, improve performance, and maintain compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft.
Support: The mod should have an active developer who provides support and troubleshooting assistance to users.
License: The mod should be released under a clear and open source license that allows others to use, modify, and redistribute the code.
Documentation: The mod should come with clear and detailed documentation on how to install and use it.
How to Install
Download Forge & Java
Download Forge from the offical Site or here. If you dont have Java installed then install it now from here. After Downloading Forge you can run the file with Java.
Lounch Minecraft and select your Forge istallation as Version this will create a Folder called Mods.
Type Win+R and type %appdata% and open the .minecraft Folder. There will you find your Folder called Mods. Place all Mods you want to play in this Folder
You are now Ready. Re-start your Game and start Playing.