This mod is pretty straight forward. It adds an XP Block which allows for near infinite storage of experience which any players can access. In the Creative Menu, it can be found under the "Miscellaneous" tab.
To view how many XP is stored in the block, just look at it, and a nametag-like text will pop up above the block showing an approximation of how many levels are stored and the exact value of XP stored in brackets (toggleable).
The block also has Waila/HWYLA/Jade and TheOneProbe support. Both mods' tooltips show the same level approximation, and when sneaking also the exact amount of XP stored.
The block will retain the stored XP when it's broken. The item in the inventory will show the amount of stored XP in its tooltip, too.
The block can pickup XP orbs in a 3 block radius around it. This can be turned off by providing a redstone signal to the XP Block.
- Sneak + rightclick with an empty hand to add all your current experience to the block
- Rightclick to remove one level from the block and add it to your experience bar
- Offhand must be empty
(Outdated looking, but still relevant!)
There are a few configuration options which also don't need a restart. You can:
1. Configure the speed at which the emerald within the XP Block is spinning
2. Configure the speed at which the emerald is bobbing up and down
3. Toggle the nameplate above the XP Block that shows the contents
4. Set the amount of XP needed for a comparator to output one redstone signal strength
5. Disable picking up XP orbs around the XP Block
6. Change the radius in which the XP Block will pickup XP orbs
7. Control whether to store only one level at a time or all levels at once
8. Control whether to retrieve only one level at a time or all levels at once
9. Control the percentage of XP that the block gives back to the player, perhaps as some sort of payment for using it
The values you insert for 1. and 2. are multiples of the default speed. If you would set both to 2.0 the emerald would be animated twice as fast as with the default values.
Config options 1-3 are client sided, 4-6 are server sided (latter can be found in the serverconfig folder in your world).
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack.
Come join me on Discord! https://discord.gg/kgZUAxK
Follow me on Twitter for mod updates and other shenanigans! https://twitter.com/bl4ckscor3
What means Verified?
Compatibility: The mod should be compatible with the latest version of Minecraft and be clearly labeled with its supported versions.
Functionality: The mod should work as advertised and not cause any game-breaking bugs or crashes.
Security: The mod should not contain any malicious code or attempts to steal personal information.
Performance: The mod should not cause a significant decrease in the game's performance, such as by causing lag or reducing frame rates.
Originality: The mod should be original and not a copy of someone else's work.
Up-to-date: The mod should be regularly updated to fix bugs, improve performance, and maintain compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft.
Support: The mod should have an active developer who provides support and troubleshooting assistance to users.
License: The mod should be released under a clear and open source license that allows others to use, modify, and redistribute the code.
Documentation: The mod should come with clear and detailed documentation on how to install and use it.
How to Install
Download Forge & Java
Download Forge from the offical Site or here. If you dont have Java installed then install it now from here. After Downloading Forge you can run the file with Java.
Lounch Minecraft and select your Forge istallation as Version this will create a Folder called Mods.
Type Win+R and type %appdata% and open the .minecraft Folder. There will you find your Folder called Mods. Place all Mods you want to play in this Folder
You are now Ready. Re-start your Game and start Playing.