A Compatibility Mod for Ad Astra, Alchemistry, and ChemLib
All recipes have been balanced to work with the ad astra and alchemistry progression systems; the space metals utilize f-transition and post-transition metals to ensure the player has either reached space to find the ores or they have spent a substantial amount of time building their fission and fusion reactors on Earth to gather the chemicals to synthesize the space metals on earth. Below are the additions the mod makes currently:
- Adds dissolving recipes for all space metals from Ad Astra (Desh, Ostrum, and Calorite).
- Adds space metal dusts and ways to combine and synthesize the space metals(Needs materials only obtainable through fusion and fission reactors)
- Adds dissolving and compacting recipes for all space stones, cobblestones, sands, perma-frost blocks, and conglomerates.
- Allows loading of Oxygen, Fuel, and Cryo-fuel buckets with chemlib elements.
- Adds ways to synthesize fuel and cryo-fuel chemically in alchemistry machines with some new chemicals to aid in the added recipes.
- Adds dissolving and combining recipes for cheese and cheese blocks.
There is no wiki or guidebook for the added recipes, you are expected to use JEI, REI, MEI, or something similar to view and learn the recipes in-game as they will work through those systems.
What means Verified?
Compatibility: The mod should be compatible with the latest version of Minecraft and be clearly labeled with its supported versions.
Functionality: The mod should work as advertised and not cause any game-breaking bugs or crashes.
Security: The mod should not contain any malicious code or attempts to steal personal information.
Performance: The mod should not cause a significant decrease in the game's performance, such as by causing lag or reducing frame rates.
Originality: The mod should be original and not a copy of someone else's work.
Up-to-date: The mod should be regularly updated to fix bugs, improve performance, and maintain compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft.
Support: The mod should have an active developer who provides support and troubleshooting assistance to users.
License: The mod should be released under a clear and open source license that allows others to use, modify, and redistribute the code.
Documentation: The mod should come with clear and detailed documentation on how to install and use it.
How to Install
Download Forge & Java
Download Forge from the offical Site or here. If you dont have Java installed then install it now from here. After Downloading Forge you can run the file with Java.
Lounch Minecraft and select your Forge istallation as Version this will create a Folder called Mods.
Type Win+R and type %appdata% and open the .minecraft Folder. There will you find your Folder called Mods. Place all Mods you want to play in this Folder
You are now Ready. Re-start your Game and start Playing.